Go Back   Kayakfishingstuff.com Community Forums > General Kayak Fishing > Not Kayak Fishing

Not Kayak Fishing Sponsored by fishdv8.com: A grown-up romper room - just good clean fun.

High Quality Fishing Graphics and Fine Arts

Old 03-09-2012, 08:46 PM
pa.native

Default Anyone turkey hunting this spring?

I have been guiding turkey hunters for the past 3 season on my familys land in Monroe County Pennsylvania. We own 350 acres and have sole access to hundreds more. These are unpressured birds!

In the past 3 seasons only ONE client did not kill a bird, i challenge you to find someone with that kind of success rate. My rates are also cheap! Hunting never has guarantees but this is pretty darn close, i know what im doing and i take pride in my success.

This year im introducing a new option for my clients. Some guys have their own land whether it be in PA, NJ or NY, but may not be good callers, or may be new to turkey hunting. So, this year i am willing to meet the client on their land and call/guide them at their location, this allows for a more personal and memorable hunt because you can revisit the site of harvest. Rates for this option will be adjusted depending on distance....i really have no distance limit.

this option included public land. If their are birds in the area we go to, we will have action. But depending on how pressured the birds are can affect our success.

Please email me with any questions, im very easy to talk to and will do all i can to make your hunt a success wherever it may be.

-Scott Price
sdp0014@live.esu.edu

Tags
hunting, spring, turkey