Go Back   Kayakfishingstuff.com Community Forums > KFS W.E.T. Staff > W.E.T. Staff Forum

W.E.T. Staff Forum Communicate with the KFS W.E.T. Staff, get tips, suggestions, and reviews.

Old 03-11-2012, 02:10 PM
W.E.T. Staff

Default What's up KFS!!! 2012 will be the year to remember.

Although I have not been here much, due to forum non fish producing proctologists; my efforts have been put to use helping those wanting to learn and better their game at this. My email has never changed, so there's always been an open window in which to reach me. I've been doing seminars at all the shows helping fellow kayakers tweek their game. It's always fun, and the premise without judgement like this forum once was has been kept in tact outside the boundaries of the few myopic members here. Oh yes, those guys have been blacklisted within the fishing community...too bad..that writing has been written on the wall a long time ago, one just needed to be fuctionally literate. Anyhow, this is going to be a magnificent year on the water. So many new ideas, new concepts to share that have never been posted HERE may just come to light soon enough. It's all about sharing, always has been; I'm hoping ,praying ,dreaming ,about these select few to jump on my back here again. They do make us laugh though. I'll be dropping in, sorry to spoil some armchair experts day, but you guys need a refesher course in what catching means. BTW, the guy from Scotch Plains can SMD if I didn't meet his standard on kayak fishing. It's about catching not soaking up the sun coming in empty-handed after every trip. Beware of guys that criticize and never catch, guys that complain and NEVER post pictures of themselves, they have opinions and have no backing, never done a seminar, nor invited anyone to fish. It kills me. I use to be nice about it, no more. In two weeks the striper action should be turned on due to a mild winter. If you get sick of seeing pictures of big fish in quantity, then by all means avoid my posts; because I'm making up for lost time. In fact, I bought a bigger memory card. Lord have mercy...Sifisto is BACK!!!!

r257jediny@yahoo.com
Old 03-16-2012, 07:29 PM

You might want to head over to the kayak fishing whole.com, because most of your buddies you spoke about have left KFS for KFH.
Old 03-18-2012, 07:57 AM
W.E.T. Staff

Thanks for the insight where to find those losers, but I have no time for them. Check out my new stuff and tell me if this is what this place needs. New input and ideas to benifit those with open minds and the willingness to learn. Hope to see you out there catching...wouldn't expect anything less. How did you make out fluking? This year should be ridiculous, the fish need to hide for what lays ahead.

r257jediny@yahoo.com
Old 03-21-2012, 11:32 PM

Woo-Hoo!! I love it, finally someone put those fairweather boys in there place. Drop another line mike

Tight lines
Steve
Old 03-22-2012, 09:25 AM
W.E.T. Staff

Just purchased another reel with a line counter to troll umbrella rigs. With a motor the impossible becomes reality. This has always been an avenue for learning and sharing. Thanks Steve, it's going to be interesting if nothing less.

r257jediny@yahoo.com
Old 11-27-2012, 07:34 AM

Yes it was.
Old 01-16-2013, 04:17 PM

Ok, he announced in March 2012 that he was back and that he was going to post a ton of information. Aside from that post I haven't seen a thing. What did I miss?
Old 01-16-2013, 06:01 PM

I think it must have been the white powder talking.
Old 04-28-2013, 06:57 PM

I can hardly wait to find out how 2013 is going to be.
Old 04-28-2013, 10:00 PM

Send a message via AIM to Dirtman

In the year of 2013 I predict the KFS members will be subject to... 6 hook injuries, 3 molestations, 1 shark attack, 5 broken mirage drives, the first ever oar-fish caught from a kayak, 2 nor-easters that cause a unnecessary panic, 1 arrest for mopery, and 2 bigfoot sightings by lconn that later turn out to just be really ugly chicks.

Tags
2012, remember, year