Go Back   Kayakfishingstuff.com Community Forums > Kayak Fishing Regional Forums > Louisiana (Cajun Country)

Louisiana (Cajun Country) Kayak Fishing in Louisiana

Closed Thread

Old 02-23-2005, 10:06 AM

Howdy Fellas,
Went down to Fouchon/Grand Isle marsh this past sunday and I must say I did see a lot of paddlers out and about. One guy had 2 yaks on his roof, (one was a blue tarpon 120), and a canoe sticking out of his bed. I saw another two guys sharing a canoe. Another guy on the way back at the spillway in Norco on another blue tarpon 120 with some sort of trolling motor with a PVC steering handle that came up over his back and head. Seems like this kayak thing is really infecting LA. I donít think I can go fishing for the day and not see at least a couple. How bout you guys?
Old 02-23-2005, 10:06 AM

Howdy Fellas,
Went down to Fouchon/Grand Isle marsh this past sunday and I must say I did see a lot of paddlers out and about. One guy had 2 yaks on his roof, (one was a blue tarpon 120), and a canoe sticking out of his bed. I saw another two guys sharing a canoe. Another guy on the way back at the spillway in Norco on another blue tarpon 120 with some sort of trolling motor with a PVC steering handle that came up over his back and head. Seems like this kayak thing is really infecting LA. I donít think I can go fishing for the day and not see at least a couple. How bout you guys?
Old 02-23-2005, 10:24 AM

Thats how I met unc. Kind of scary, huh?
Old 02-24-2005, 02:34 AM

Our sympathies to you Eddie.
Closed Thread

Tags
kayak, sightings