Go Back   Kayakfishingstuff.com Community Forums > General Kayak Fishing > Sell - Buy - or Trade

Sell - Buy - or Trade This forum is for members to sell items and there will also be specials placed for sale by us.

Closed Thread

Old 05-07-2007, 07:53 AM

I have a Wilderness Systems Pamlico 145T that I would like to sell, so I can buy another SOT. Got it new in Dec 03 so my wife and I could start kayaking. I liked it because you could adjust the front seat and paddle it solo.

The first 2 years we used it a few times but not a lot then in the fall of 05 I started to get more serious about fishing and used it more frequently. In Dec 05 I ordered a SOT Quest and Feb 06 got my wife a Pungo 120 (which she is thinking about selling so she can get SOT). Since then we have probably used it once togeather (in a 4 mile recreational race) and maybe a half dozen when others wanted to go out with us. It is in excellent shape, washed after every use and stored in the garage in a sling.

If you are interisted in the Pamlico let me know. Looking for $500 for it and I will meet you in the Lee / Charlotte / Collier County - (southwest Florida) area to deliver.
Old 05-07-2007, 07:53 AM

I have a Wilderness Systems Pamlico 145T that I would like to sell, so I can buy another SOT. Got it new in Dec 03 so my wife and I could start kayaking. I liked it because you could adjust the front seat and paddle it solo.

The first 2 years we used it a few times but not a lot then in the fall of 05 I started to get more serious about fishing and used it more frequently. In Dec 05 I ordered a SOT Quest and Feb 06 got my wife a Pungo 120 (which she is thinking about selling so she can get SOT). Since then we have probably used it once togeather (in a 4 mile recreational race) and maybe a half dozen when others wanted to go out with us. It is in excellent shape, washed after every use and stored in the garage in a sling.

If you are interisted in the Pamlico let me know. Looking for $500 for it and I will meet you in the Lee / Charlotte / Collier County - (southwest Florida) area to deliver.

Tags
145t, pamlico, sale